Australian Financial Services Licensing (AFSL) Forum



Hi, I’m looking for an AFSL providing the following authorisations. Can anyone assist please?

(a) Provide general financial product advice for:
i. Managed investment schemes
ii. Superannuation
(b) Deal in a financial product
i. Arranging for another person to issue/acquire/dispose of financial products including
A. Managed investment schemes
B. Superannuation
ii. Applying for, acquiring, varying, disposing of a financial product on behalf of another person including
A. Deposit and payment products
B. Derivatives
C. Debentures, stocks or bonds
D. Life products including investment life products, products issued by a registered life company, life risk products
E. Interests in Managed Investment Schemes
F. Securities
G. Superannuation
(c) Provide custodial or depository services other than IDPS to retail and wholesale clients

  • Free answers to common Financial Services Regulation (FSR), Consumer Credit and AML/CTF issues.

    Click here to join our LinkedIn group for responsible managers and compliance professionals.
  • Training

    Regulatory Compliance Training for Directors, Responsible Managers and Compliance Staff

    View Courses

  • Legal Advice

    Review your AFSL or ACL disclosure documents, conduct a licensee audit and more…

    Get Legal Advice

  • Compliance support

    The HN Hub – an online platform built to support Responsible Managers and Compliance Staff