Australian Financial Services Licensing (AFSL) Forum


David Orth

Hi Chirag

As a licence holder of an AFSL that covers insurance and also has Authorised Representatives, we may be able to assist you. An option as mentioned by Chris, would be for you to operate as an Authorised Representative of our licence. This allows you to have the necessary authorisation you need to give advice, but the flexibility of running our own business instead of working for someone else.

  • Free answers to common Financial Services Regulation (FSR), Consumer Credit and AML/CTF issues.

    Click here to join our LinkedIn group for responsible managers and compliance professionals.
  • Training

    Regulatory Compliance Training for Directors, Responsible Managers and Compliance Staff

    View Courses

  • Legal Advice

    Review your AFSL or ACL disclosure documents, conduct a licensee audit and more…

    Get Legal Advice

  • Compliance support

    The HN Hub – an online platform built to support Responsible Managers and Compliance Staff