Australian Financial Services Licensing (AFSL) Forum

Home Forums Australian Financial Services Licensing (AFSL) Forum Finding an AFSL holder to become an Authorised Rep of Reply To: Finding an AFSL holder to become an Authorised Rep of

Mohammad

<span style=”color: #00b1dd; font-family: Lucida Grande, lucida_sans_unicoderegular;”><span style=”font-size: 12px;”>I am planning to open a new platform where we will select and under take multiple (small scale) real estate project to develop (buying land, organize development approval, appoint builder to build & deliver and sale) i.e. Boarding houses, Assisted Boarding Houses, Bread & Breakfast, Attached-Duplex/Duplex, Student Accommodation, Group Houses (Villa/Townhouses) , Blocks of units, neighborhood shopping villages, medical centers, motel, childcare centers etc. The business model we are thinking ; 1, create trust for each property separately with all interested investors .2. Invest fund as MDA and develop , deliver , sale and distribute profit among all investor per their investment ratio. Currently I am searching for an eligible AFSL holder to become their authorized representative. Thnaks</span></span>

• Free answers to common Financial Services Regulation (FSR), Consumer Credit and AML/CTF issues.

Click here to join our LinkedIn group for responsible managers and compliance professionals.
    joinUsOnLinkedIn
  • Training

Regulatory Compliance Training for Directors, Responsible Managers and Compliance Staff

View Courses

• Legal Advice

Review your AFSL or ACL disclosure documents, conduct a licensee audit and more…

Get Legal Advice

• Compliance support

The HN Hub – an online platform built to support Responsible Managers and Compliance Staff

More