Australian Financial Services Licensing (AFSL) Forum



Hi Paul. Do you need authorisation for personal or general advice; to deal or to operate? I could likely assist with an afsl to deal MIS/securities, general advice only. This would work for a startup who wants to design their own fund/s and outsource the RE and custody.

  • Free answers to common Financial Services Regulation (FSR), Consumer Credit and AML/CTF issues.

    Click here to join our LinkedIn group for responsible managers and compliance professionals.
  • Training

    Regulatory Compliance Training for Directors, Responsible Managers and Compliance Staff

    View Courses

  • Legal Advice

    Review your AFSL or ACL disclosure documents, conduct a licensee audit and more…

    Get Legal Advice

  • Compliance support

    The HN Hub – an online platform built to support Responsible Managers and Compliance Staff