Australian Financial Services Licensing (AFSL) Forum

Ken

Please ignore my previous post – I tried to copy and paste from a WORD document – it didn’t work, as you can see!  It should read as follows:

I know of a new AFSL which could be available for:

1. engaging advisers as Authorised Representative either individually or as Corporate AR;

2. sale – the licence is new and has no clients attached so no compliance surprises for a buyer.  Comes with RM’s and a compliance infrastructure.

Authorisations on the licence as follows;

1. “This licence authorises the licensee to carry on a financial services business to:
  2. <li style=”list-style-type: none;”>

1. provide financial product advice for the following classes of financial products:
    1. superannuation; and
  2. deal in a financial product by;
    1. applying fork acquiring, varying or disposing of a financial product on behalf of another person in respect of the following classes of products:
      1. deposit and payment products limited to:
        1. basic deposit products:
      2. interests in managed investment schemes including:
        1. investor directed portfolio services;
      3. retirement savings accounts (“RSA”) products (within the meaning of the Retirement Savings Account Act 1997);
      4. securities; and
      5. superannuation;

to retain and wholesale clients.”

For expressions of interest, email me on kdfortein11@gmail.com

Ken

• Free answers to common Financial Services Regulation (FSR), Consumer Credit and AML/CTF issues.

Click here to join our LinkedIn group for responsible managers and compliance professionals.
    joinUsOnLinkedIn
  • Training

Regulatory Compliance Training for Directors, Responsible Managers and Compliance Staff

View Courses

• Legal Advice

Review your AFSL or ACL disclosure documents, conduct a licensee audit and more…

Get Legal Advice

• Compliance support

The HN Hub – an online platform built to support Responsible Managers and Compliance Staff

More