Australian Credit Licensing (ACL) Forum

Home Forums Australian Credit Licensing (ACL) Forum Australia Credit Provider Licence for Sale Reply To: Australia Credit Provider Licence for Sale

Rob

Hi Ryan,

I run an IT consultant/ Blockchain enthusiast and willing to launch a credit business. I have a great idea but it requires ACL. The idea extremely unique, your license and my idea mixed with strong IT can make us market leaders. Not my players are in that space so far only 1 player has launched in Nov 2018 and they have been bombarded with enquires. If the idea appeals to you we can work together. Please contact me on 0430 996 007

• Free answers to common Financial Services Regulation (FSR), Consumer Credit and AML/CTF issues.

Click here to join our LinkedIn group for responsible managers and compliance professionals.
    joinUsOnLinkedIn
  • Training

Regulatory Compliance Training for Directors, Responsible Managers and Compliance Staff

View Courses

• Legal Advice

Review your AFSL or ACL disclosure documents, conduct a licensee audit and more…

Get Legal Advice

• Compliance support

The HN Hub – an online platform built to support Responsible Managers and Compliance Staff

More